Our Aims and Values
All of our grant giving and fundraising activites are directly related to our aims and values.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in all activities we undertake.
Our emphasis has been to support projects that help those recognised as being most disadvantaged in social housing today. This can include housing associations and co-operatives, as well as local projects.
Our aims are:
- To promote equality and diversity through the funding of housing and community projects focussed on assisting ethnic minority groups, people with disabilities and single homeless people.
- To support projects which help older people maintain their independence for longer.
- To support projects promoting social inclusion in communities.
- To provide area/issue specific redistribution of charitable funds at the request of donors.
- To promote the work of Social Enterprise Projects through the provision of repayable grants.