To be eligible for a grant from the Lintel Trust you must meet the following requirements:
- The project must relate to providing or supporting independent living in a secure home, or
- The project must be run by or closely involve a housing association, or
- The project must aim to improve people’s housing, standard of living or local community.
- All applicant organisations must have an Equal Opportunities Policy, or demonstate they are in the process of adopting a policy that will be in force by the project start date.
- Applicant organisations must also have a Protecting Vulnerable People Policy where the proposed project beneficiaries are vulnerable adults or children under 18.
- All possible sources of statutory funds (ie local authority or central government) must have been explored. Lottery funding should also have been considered if appropriate.
Please ensure that your project is a good match with our aims and values. If you would like to discuss the eligibility of a project please get in touch.