Lintel Trust has a General Grant Programme which eligible organisations can apply to for funding. Grants are one off and normally a maximum of £2,000
Who can apply?
Housing associations and co-operatives based or working in Scotland can apply. We do not accept applications from individuals.
We will accept applications from other organisations with charitable purposes, and we particularly welcome applications from organisations which can demonstrate a working relationship with a housing association or co-operative for example:
- A social enterprise, voluntary or community group working with a housing association or housing association subsidiary to deliver a joint initiative.
- A voluntary or community group that is known by a housing association or co-operative and can provide evidence of their support
- You do not have to be registered as a charity with OSCR to apply, but you have to be able to demonstrate your organisation’s aims, and the aims of the proposed project, are charitable.
- Trustees can consider applications for higher amounts and we recommend that you get in touch to discuss your project proposal before applying for a higher amount.
- Match funding is not a requirement, but applications where match funding has been (or is in the process) of being secured will be considered favourably as this assists the Trust to maximise impact of the grants programme.
- While we will consider multiple applications from the same organisation, each application must be for a different project that addresses a different Lintel Trust aim. In addition, we will not fund the same project over multiple years